1. I've been cleaning like crazy lately (spring cleaning bug?), and I really cannot rave enough about this little beauty that I found at Bed, Bath and Beyond:
It's a pure clean bath stone cleaning block, and it is AMAZING!!! If I had known how well it would work, I would have taken before and after pictures. We had this weird little blue ring around the drain in our downstairs bathroom sink that was there when we bought our home, and NOTHING could get rid of it. I thought it must be a permanent stain. Just a little scrubbing with this stone, however, and that ring was GONE!! Woo hoo!! There was also some kind of adhesive on the shower tile from the previous owners (not sure what they had glued on there), and once again, nothing else we tried worked, but this stone removed all of the adhesive with almost no elbow grease!! Oh yes, I am a fan!! :)
2. I ran across this little tip for peeling an orange. Whaaa....? I love it!!!!
3. Somehow I managed to catch a stomach bug this week (lucky me!!), and one of the few things that helped to settled my stomach was Sobe's Yumberry Pomegranate water. It's always been my favorite flavor, but I didn't realize that it has ginger in it!! No wonder it helped settle the rumbly in my tumbly! Thank you, Sobe! :)
4. Spring!!! I am deliriously happy that the weather is finally warming up!! This past winter was so brutal!
5. OverDrive Media Console - I am ashamed to admit how long I had a Kindle before I found out about this app!! How could I not know about borrowing eBooks from the library for free? Helllooooo?! And it doesn't have to be on a Kindle. It works with any eReader. Score! My assumption is that I'm the last person on the planet to hear about this, but I've talked to several people who were also unaware, so just in case someone else didn't know, I thought I'd share! :)