cutest blog on the block

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Friday Five - August 2 (late)

So I'm a little late on this, but better late than never, right? :) Linking up with the Five on Friday party!


1. Get Out of My House! Six Ways to Slay Clutter

This is a great post from Clever Nest. Who hasn't watched an episode of Hoarders in absolute horror and started decluttering like crazy? I once saw an image making the rounds of Facebook that said, "I don't always clean, but when I do, I've been watching Hoarders," but now I can't find it, so just pretend that I inserted it below, mkay?

2. This picture. I laugh so much every time I see it!



3. Eight Ways to Grow Your Happiness by Letting Go

Some great points by Marc and Angel Hack Life.

4. Nexercise App

This is a great mobile app! You earn mPoints for physical activity which you can then redeem for gift cards!! And it's freeeeeee! Woot woot!




5. Fridays

I loooooooove Fridays!! And Saturdays. And Sundays. Just sayin.'

No comments:

Post a Comment