cutest blog on the block

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mountain Jewelry

My husband and I have spent the last two weekends in the mountains enjoying the beautiful fall scenery. I was mesmerized by how the aspen leaves shimmer in the breeze and remarked that they look almost like nature's bling. That's when my husband said that his grandpa always called the changing aspens mountain jewelry. I can totally see why. I wish a camera could capture that shimmer, but photography is not my talent, so I would not be the one to even attempt it. Nevertheless, here are a few photos for your viewing pleasure. :)





I played with the photo below in Picasa and sort of stumbled across a couple of settings that gave it this glowy effect. I kind of like it, though. It gives it almost a dreamy look.




 Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment